Our company was established in 2000, as Q-PLAN North Greece, with the valuable support of Q-PLAN SA, the market leader in the field of Management Systems in Greece. From the very beginning, we have been committed in delivering high quality services, customized to the unique needs and characteristics of each customer and project as well as in building trusting relationships with all interested parties (customers, suppliers, collaborators, etc.). Our principal activities encompass:
- elaboration of studies on behalf of the European Commission and participation in international projects of Research, Technological Development and Innovation,
- provision of services to both public and private sector institutions, aimed at the implementation of Management Systems,
- provision of business development services to the private sector (funding programmes, business plans, feasibility studies, etc.).
Our emblem, the ancient Greek trireme, which prevailed for over 400 years in the Mediterranean, summarizes our business perception and practice. We move onwards by rowing in perfect coordination, each one at his designated role, with a steady helm safeguarding our course and always keeping in mind that “God helps them that help themselves” – which originates from the ancient Greek saying of “While you pray to Athena, start moving your arms” [Aesop’s Fables. A new translation by Laura Gibbs. Oxford University Press (World’s Classics): Oxford, 2002].
The policy of Q-PLAN INTERNATIONAL is to add real value to its business customers and by extension to all of its stakeholders (shareholders, personnel, suppliers, collaborators as well as the community as a whole).
In line with its policy, Q-PLAN INTERNATIONAL commits itself to make every effort in order to:
- actively abide by all ethical principles,
- build mutually beneficial relationships based on trust and honesty between itself and the market (customers, suppliers, collaborators, etc.),
- consistently and measurably improve itself at all aspects of its activities,
- provide all necessary resources in order to ensure an appropriate infrastructure,
- provide tailored services by taking into account each customer’s particular needs,
- retain high level personnel and encourage its active participation to achieve a mutually successful course,
- comply with all legal and other requirements related to its services.
To assure the high quality of its services and the continual improvement in all aspects of its function, Q-PLAN INTERNATIONAL has implemented a Quality System, certified according to ISO 9001 by TUV HELLAS (TUV NORD).
Name: Q-PLAN INTERNATIONAL ADVISORS PRIVATE COMPANY
Distinctive title: Q-PLAN INTERNATIONAL P.C.
Headquarters: 7 Nestoros Typa str., PC 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
Company Capital: 81.000 €
GCR number: 058373904000
- Dimitrios Alexandros Daskalakis, 7 Nestoros Typa str., PC 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece. Category contribution: cash.
- Konstantinos Georgios Bougiouklis, 7 Nestoros Typa str., PC 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece. Category contribution: cash.
- Katakalos Athanasios Stroikos, 7 Nestoros Typa str., PC 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece. Category contribution: cash.
Manager: Dimitrios A. Daskalakis
Επωνυμία: Q-PLAN ΔΙΕΘΝΗΣ ΣΥΜΒΟΥΛΕΥΤΙΚΗ ΙΔΙΩΤΙΚΗ ΚΕΦΑΛΑΙΟΥΧΙΚΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΙΑ
Διακριτικός τίτλος: Q-PLAN INTERNATIONAL Ι.Κ.Ε.
Έδρα: Νέστωρος Τύπα 7, ΤΚ 54646, Θεσσαλονίκη, Ελλάς
Εταιρικό Κεφάλαιο: 81.000 €
Αριθμός Γ.Ε.ΜΗ.: 058373904000
- Δημήτριος Δασκαλάκης του Αλεξάνδρου, Ν. Τύπα 7, Θεσσαλονίκη. Κατηγορία εισφορών: μετρητά.
- Κωνσταντίνος Μπουγιουκλής του Γεωργίου, Ν. Τύπα 7, Θεσσαλονίκη. Κατηγορία εισφορών: μετρητά.
- Κατάκαλος Στροίκος του Αθανασίου, Ν. Τύπα 7, Θεσσαλονίκη. Κατηγορία εισφορών: μετρητά.
Διαχειριστής: Δημήτριος A. Δασκαλάκης
7 Nestoros Tipa str, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece.
Phone: +30 2310257277 2310411191, Fax: +302310422308